The Freak Show Guides help visitors to the Freak Show to enjoy themselves and be safe while attending the Freak Show.
- Lead visitors through the show, explain exhibits, and answer questions in an entertaining way of your choosing.
- Assist visitors who may need physical assistance with moving through the show.
- Keep the visitors moving through the exhibits without rushing.
- Relay messages or requests from performers to the assistant director.
- Report any maintenance or safety issues inside the show to the assistant director.
- Assist visitors with taking pictures / selfies inside the Freak Show.
This is a volunteer position. Volunteers receive free access to the Freak Show, refreshments, and Freak Show swag.
Fill out our Volunteer Form and we’ll be in touch shortly!